#BreakIntoAI with Machine Learning Specialization. Master fundamental AI concepts and develop practical machine learning skills in the beginner-friendly, 3-course program by AI visionary Andrew Ng
By the end of this Specialization, you will be ready to:
• Build machine learning models in Python using popular machine learning libraries NumPy and scikit-learn.
• Build and train supervised machine learning models for prediction and binary classification tasks, including linear regression and logistic regression.
• Build and train a neural network with TensorFlow to perform multi-class classification.
• Apply best practices for machine learning development so that your models generalize to data and tasks in the real world.
• Build and use decision trees and tree ensemble methods, including random forests and boosted trees.
• Use unsupervised learning techniques for unsupervised learning: including clustering and anomaly detection.
• Build recommender systems with a collaborative filtering approach and a content-based deep learning method.
• Build a deep reinforcement learning model.
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
What is machine learning?
What is the Machine Learning Specialization about?
What will I learn in the Machine Learning Specialization?
What background knowledge is necessary for the Machine Learning Specialization?
Who is the Machine Learning Specialization for?
How long does it take to complete the Machine Learning Specialization?
Who created the Machine Learning Specialization?
What makes the Machine Learning Specialization so unique?
How is the new Machine Learning Specialization different from the original course?
I'm a complete beginner. Can I take this Specialization?
I enrolled in but couldn’t complete the original Machine Learning course. Can I take the new Machine Learning Specialization?
I’ve completed the original Machine Learning course. Should I take the new Machine Learning Specialization?
I’ve completed the Deep Learning Specialization. Should I take the new Machine Learning Specialization?
Is this a standalone course or a Specialization?
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
How much does the Specialization cost?
Can I apply for financial aid?
Can I audit the Machine Learning Specialization?
How do I get a receipt to get this reimbursed by my employer?
I want to purchase this Specialization for my employees. How can I do that?
Will I receive a certificate at the end of the Specialization?